
When the district put that SPAM blocker on the teacher email accounts, all of your comments on the blog went to SPAM. When I "liberated" them, they came through like this:
3mqspsasjcsczdwwzdqdedwjpdlo.frpdiohwfkhuexvg.nef.fd.xv@blogger.bounces.google.com
You know what that says? Matt Manabat. EVERYBODY'S name looks like that. This is MESSED UP. It's only three days, but it's three days during the last week, and everybody is posting like caffeinated maniacs to try and finish up. I am doing the best I can to keep this all straight without getting married to my computer. It's the last weeks of summer, and I still have some serious fun on my agenda.
If I question your posts, don't be upset. Just tell me which threads you wrote, (this hasn't been affected, actually), and which threads you commented on, with dates. Then all will be well in the Land of Room 508.
Technology is great -- until it's...NOT.
No comments:
Post a Comment