I have a box in the office ready for notebooks. One student was turned away today, and one student gave her notebook to someone, hoping that it would end up in the box. I have called and emailed...this should not happen. The experienced people in the front office know what is going on. The big box that says FLETCHER SUMMER HOMEWORK is sitting right in front of my mailbox in the lounge...you can't miss it. So if you end up having to tell someone where to put your homework, just explain that there is a box by my mailbox.
Mrs. McKinley, our assistant principal, knows all about this as well, so if you really feel insecure, say to the person you are talking to, Mrs. McKinely will know what to do with my homework.
I will be in my classroom much more often now that golf is starting. If you want to meet with me face to face, just email me.
ANOTHER THING: The District Office just put SPAM filters on our email, and so all of your blog comments have been flagged as SPAM and I am not receiving them as email any more. I am working on getting this fixed, because no way do I want to look at every post every day to see if there's new activity.
So: if you think you are done, email me and tell me so. If I see a discrepency between my records and yours, I'll ask you to tell me what days you commented etc.
Bloggers who I have as finished are: Allison, Bagwell, Bogdon, Carrillo, Douglas, Fisher, Gonzales G, Hudson, Hui, Kocon, Lundy, Martin, Nunez, Odudu, Ofoegbu, Oronce, Pineda, Platero, Ramos, Raya, Routt, Shah, Shay, Spawton, Tran, Vieng. Lots others almost done. Let me know if you see a problem!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment