Hey Kids,
Polling is over, and William is in. I sent his blog invitation a few minutes ago. He's been following your conversations with interest; remember, anybody can read the blog...Ms. Swieck recently read over some of your posts, and Mrs. Bachmann also has the link to the blog.
Anyway, William is itching to write, and with your affirmative votes and my green light, I expect to see his posts on the blog soon. He's read the books, so feel free to talk to him --
I've never taught my AP class the same way twice. Some things stay the same year to year, but there is always new stuff. You have a September Huxley project that William didn't do -- so the best kind of help he can offer is HOW TO THINK ABOUT the material. The nuts and bolts of assignments change, but the level of thinking for successful completion of the class does not change. The summer homework assignment itself is pretty much the same...so he can help you with that too. He produced my favorite notebook last year. The writing was sharp and concise, thorough and thoughtful, and it was all completed correctly. I gave him an A and asked him if I could keep it. He had to buy another notebook in September.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment