Late June, I went to Staples and I found the perfect notebook! It had none perforated college rule pages and it had a rhino on the cover (on the back, it said that for every Rhino notebook bought, a rhino is saved). So I thought, "Awesome! Not only will my pages not rip out of my notebook, but a rhino will be saved because of me!" Gosh, how special I felt. Anyways, I looked on the sticker which said how many pages the notebook had. It said 140. But I shrugged and thought, "Hey, I'll just take out 40 of those pages and use them for something else, and that'll leave 100 for my homework."
I bought that nifty, little notebook. It cost me $8. I hope that's enough to safe a rhino!
So now, I'm almost done with the summer homework and then suddenly my notebook cut off short. I was confused, so I counted the pages one by one and only counted 70. I started to panic and counted again. Seems that the label on the cover of my rhino notebook meant that there were 140 pages, front and back! So, really I bought a 70 page, non-perforated notebook.
I feel so wasteful! I just used up a really wonderful notebook and now I have to go buy a new one with the appropriate page amount and rewrite everything I have written down already.
Darn...well, at least I saved a rhino...
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOUIE LOUIE LOUIE. Don't do that. Let's just work with it. OK? If you need more pages in the spring, go save another rhino.
Post a Comment