Sorry to bust your bubbles but can you guys at least look on the bright side? What's with all the criticisms? We really are not making things better. Yes, we've said it over and over again, the people of BNW are disgusting, how can they forget nature, how can they this, how can they that. If you live in the same world like they do, you will side with them, you won't think they're doing anything wrong.
As for the technology part. Who wouldn't enjoy it? Doesn't anyone want to have a good time? It's not like we all want to suffer like Mr. John did. It's their life and they are living the best of it.
The part that really caught my attention was being a "Mother". No offense mothers but I think kids will be better off without any mothers. Who wants their mom always nagging them to death. Mothers, this will be a great relive for you. No pain in child bearing, no kids running around the house like they're crazy, no babies for you to feed. Doesn't that sound like heaven? (I'm kidding)
What we all really think are horrible are not that bad, sometimes it's a very good way to learn . We can always make the best out of the worst conditions (If that's ever possible)
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well yes, you are correct about the fact that if we were the people in that society, we would be happy and see no problem at all.
However, the Huxleyan world is completely superficial. It's true! The results are in! More people are happy in this Huxleyan world. But do you which world do you think most people would rather have?
Our world and life is so much more beautiful! We have love, pain, and just complete madness! But it's what is natural, and I'm not sure, but i believe most people would pick that over a superficial world. I may be wrong. But that is my guess.
Perhaps the other readers are seeing the pretty fine ideas and useful technology of this dystopia, unlike you believe. It's just a possibility that more people would rather see our world live? Especially seeing that a utopia cannot survive! You see what I'm saying? Hopefully I provided you with a little bit of a different view.
Post a Comment