I've said this before: Don't change the font...don't don't don't. If I can't read it because it's too small, I'll just skip it and give it a mid-to-low score.
Also, we have over 80 people out here, and I asked everyone from the start to blog using their full name, or to sign each post. I can recognize a last name, but first names and nicknames? Suddenly I have to read every single name on my list to see who this might be. I don't know most of you kids yet. All I have to go on is your signatures, and when they are missing or ambiguous (AriAlyAno) -- well, you are making me work harder than I should have to.
I know people want to be unique. Be unique with your voice and your insight, not with your nicknames or manipulation of font sizes.
AT LEAST no one tried to post in color this year. I think Blogger removed that option, thank Ford.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I apologize Ms. Fletcher. I missed that blog.
AT LEAST no one tried to post in color this year. I think Blogger removed that option, thank Ford.
No such luck. I was contemplating whether to use a sort of beige color for the rest of my posts (You've made a mistake, I still need one more blog post until I'm done), in size 3 Times New Roman.
Sincerely,
Mr. Platero (You'll never get my first name. Oh Wait-)
Kristine, I will admit that your post is the one that inspired me to write, but a simple scan through the blog will reveal that you certainly are not alone.
I always feel a little foolish after I vent. So, I'm sorry too. It does bug me, but it's not worth your feeling bad.
Post a Comment