I first looked for a notebook in Target with no success. Then I went to Office Depot and there were only 4 left in stock. By the entrance there was a large stack of 120 pg. notebooks but all of the 100 pg. ones were gone. I think I know where they went.
i have found my notebook at CVS on lakewood and alondra. there were about 5 left and i got mines about a week ago so im pretty sure they have more in stock now.
4 comments:
Finding my notebook was a success! I found my notebook in Norwalk at CVS.
I first looked for a notebook in Target with no success. Then I went to Office Depot and there were only 4 left in stock. By the entrance there was a large stack of 120 pg. notebooks but all of the 100 pg. ones were gone. I think I know where they went.
i have found my notebook at CVS on lakewood and alondra. there were about 5 left and i got mines about a week ago so im pretty sure they have more in stock now.
Gahhh I didn't have the experience of going store to store looking for a notebook.
My friend Mandy had an extra notebook she didn't use or want
Post a Comment