Don't forget to vote -->
Hey kids, just a reminder that the extra credit is available in July (10 points) unless you already earned credit in June. June points (15) were earned by students who started a thread or who made a comment about the readings -- I'm not offering credit for lurking (this cannot be measured or evaluated), or for questions relating to the business side of our class, such as "what am I supposed to be doing?" or "I found my notebook at CVS."
Relax, keep writing, and keep talking to each other.
What I am re/reading right now: Fences, by August Wilson; Vernon God Little, by DB Pierre; Lolita, by Vladimir Nabokov; Too Soon Old/Too Late Smart, by I forget his name; Zen Putting, by Joe Parent; Brave New World, by Aldous Huxley; The Everything Scrabble Book, by I forget his name. Also reading current issues of Adbusters (several articles about democracy and media) and the Utne Reader.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ms. fletcher i thought it was 12 points in july? that is what it says in the summer packet on page 2, 3rd bullet.
Good catch Alex. Glad to see you've read the summer homework packet carefully.
Post a Comment